Clean heavy-duty work: The ePallet Forklift
For this purpose they hoist pallets or specially shaped cargo containers through the loading flaps in the cargo hold of the aircraft, beneath the passengers’ feet. Of course, there are also many flights carrying only cargo for which the entire fuselage is loaded.
Either way, the equipment performs heavy duty work. Thanks to the electric drive they now do this without CO2 or exhaust emissions. They hoist loads of up to seven tons to a loading height of up to 3.70 metres and can drive with a speed of up to 15 km/h.
The electric motor replaces the previously used 4-cylinder diesel engines with their emissions.
- Capacity: Main platform, 7,000 kg; front platform 7,000 kg
- Handling: handling all ULD from LD container up to a 10-foot pallet (lengthwise/diagonal)
- HLift heights: main platform from 485 to 3,700 mm; front platform from 1,800 to 3,700 mm.
- Drive system: 80 V AC electric motor, S2 4 min., 33 KW, S2 60 min., 25 KW, 80 V 550 A inverter
- Electrical system: standard 24 V DC relay switch
- Brake system: hydraulic dual-circuit brake system
- Speed: 11 km/h
- Turning circle: 8.5 m
- Dimensions: 9.20 x 4.3 x 3.10 m (L/W/H)
- Weight: approx. 17,000 kg